2015年7月24日金曜日

Survey Summary

At first I would like to show my deepest gratitude. I am grateful for all of your support. Thanks to your kindness and cooperation, I can gather more than 40 answers and prepare for presentation.


I was surprised at the number of people who know about streaming services. About 80 percent of people have heard about streaming service and almost all of people use You Tube in daily life. I realized again that You Tube is popular.  You Tube makes us possible to access easily  to music video and live video. We don't mention about You Tube in NGO's presentation, but You Tube causes some problems. Apps that allow you to download video on You Tube for free has been one of the target that artist hate. Needless to say, this is illegal. In order to let every people be willing to use You Tub, we should take some steps.


I asked whether cost is important or not, when you buy music. 6 percent of people answered cost is very important, and more than 60 percent of people answered cost is important. I learned from these answers why streaming services are getting popular gradually on a global scale. People want to get music at a low cost. I thought that cost is not important so much, because music is more valuable than money.


People demand ans use streaming services more than I expected before searching streaming services. I think demand will cause more serious problem, because company of streaming services try to offer their service to make users happy without complying with artist's demand.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿